Coral Vision Service Desk is the single point of contact for users to record their IT issues. From the moment your issue is submitted, a highly-trained engineer who is familiar with your environment, is assigned to your case and will work with you to resolve the issue from start to finish. Periodic updates will be provided during the life cycle of the ticket. Additionally, a Help Desk Manager will provide oversight to make sure SLA are met and customer satisfaction is high!
Coral Vision Service Desk is the single point of contact for users to record their IT issues. A highly-trained engineer who is familiar with your environment, is assigned to your case and will work with you to resolve the issue from start to finish. Periodic updates will be provided during the life cycle of the ticket.
Help Desk Service offers the following:
- 24x7x365 remote monitoring and support
- We work closely with the clients on continual service improvements
- Monthly reports to review tickets, issues, and concerns
- Fully accessible client help desk portal
- Preventative maintenance of servers and network equipment
- Automatic patching of systems
- Provide on-site support
Coral Vision Managed Security Service is a comprehensive feature that will be critical to your environment’s health. While you focus on your business, we protect your borders by providing a Next-Generation security solution that includes installation, updates and real time monitoring, and maintenance.
Our Defense-in-Depth methodology is based on an idea that your network should have more than one layer for each security category. Our solution leverages Next Generation technologies to provide the following:
- NextGen Anti-Virus has a multi-vector Threat Intelligence system that can detect and react to threats in real-time
- End-Point DNS Protection to mitigate malware infections and zero-day attacks
- Forensic Archival – Logs and Events are archived for historical retrieval and compliance purposes.
- Perimeter Network Security Scan to detect potential security flaws
- Phishing email testing and education.
Risk Intelligence Analytics
Coral Vision Risk Intelligence Analytics service provides an automatic monthly scan for unsecured data across your network and limit potential liability in the event of a data breach. This allows for a discovery of areas for security work with clients, prioritize important security fixes, and provide progress over time. Coral Vision Risk Intelligence provides for the following scans:
- Permission Discovery - who has access to what files
- Personal Identifiable Information Discovery – Social Security Numbers and other data that can be considered as “Personal Information”
- Credit Card Data Discovery - credit card info in files
Current State Assessment
The goal of the Current State Assessment is to gain a thorough and detailed understanding of the existing infrastructure, technology, operating environment, and end-user requirements within the client’s domain.
Coral Vision has a structured, thorough approach to gathering the critical information required to understand current end user and organizational requirements:
- Interview stakeholders to understand business functions and future plans related to technology
- Interview end users to analyze existing support processes to identify efficiency and immediate improvement opportunities
- Conduct an infrastructure readiness assessment
- Understand key business processes and levels of support required
- Update documentation and conduct reconciliation as required
- Identify any and all “red flag” issues or concerns
- Determine trends relating to recurring support issues
- Provide a detailed report on findings with recommended remediation path